Among mountain trails and cellar visits, a journey to discover the food and wine treasures of the island
For an even more immersive experience, the "Autumn Paths and Flavors" package can include a final visit to a wine cellar, located on the way back to the hotel.
The experience includes all the "Autumn Paths and Flavors" activities and concludes with a stop for new wine tasting at a local winery. You will have the opportunity to tap the wine directly from the barrel and learn to recognize the vats full of must, training your hearing to recognize the noises of the fermenting must.
Terms and conditions
- 6/7 hours
- 45 minutes
- 1 pax € 650,00 VAT inc.
- 2 pax € 350,00 VAT inc.
- 3 pax € 250,00 VAT inc.
- 4 pax € 190,00 VAT inc.
- 5 pax € 180,00 VAT inc.
- 6 pax € 150,00 VAT inc.
Prices are per person.
- Transfer by private car from the Mezzatorre Hotel & Thermal Spa to the beginning of the A / R path
- Biologist guide
- Harvesting of chestnuts
- Light lunch in a mountain chalet
- Grilled mushrooms and chestnuts with tasting of new wine
- Private transfer to the cellar with tapping of the wine from the barrel and tasting of the new wine.
- Waterproof jacket
- Trekking or comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothing and long trousers