In the footsteps of ancient Greek, to rediscover local flavours and culture
Vines have been brought to Italy by the Greeks in the 8th century BC and, since Ischia was the first place where Greeks arrived and settled, it is probably the first place of southern Italy where wine was made.
Meeting with a private driver and a local guide to start a complete tour through the 6 municipalities of the island, with tasting stops at 2 wineries and a local shop to taste wines and typical products.
The guide will be careful in describing the history, archaeology, customs and habits of its citizens as well as local traditions. Particular attention will be paid to the rocks and vegetation that characterize Ischia.
Your guide will show you that wine is so much more than the celebration of flavours, here in Italy it defines our culture.
Terms and conditions
- Sommelier and local products lovers
- Gourmets, curious to discover the local flavours
- For those who have interests in anthropology, archaeology, biology
- 4 Hours
- 1 pax € 420,00 VAT inc.
- 2 pax € 235,00 VAT inc.
- 3 pax € 170,00 VAT inc.
- 4 pax € 140,00 VAT inc.
- 5 pax € 120,00 VAT inc.
- 6 pax € 110,00 VAT inc.
- Local Guide
- Minivan Mercedes Viano
- Tastes of local products and wine
- Foraday assistance
What you need
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
Why you choose this experience
- You want to learn the techniques of vinification
- You love to discover new flavours between the sceneries and wineries that are difficult to reach