Warm greetings from Italy!
We are thrilled to announce that Mezzatorre Hotel and Thermal Spa will reopen its doors from 28th July.
The initial decision to keep it shut for the summer 2020 season was a very difficult one to make; we had evaluated several different scenarios to open, but the challenges created by the Covid-19 pandemic were many, especially for travelling. We are only human and back then in the midst of uncertainty it was the best decision to take for a family run Hotel Group.
Italy’s borders have now reopened and residents from both EU countries and outside are able to visit for leisure. So we decided to open because we deeply love our work, our incredible team, our guests and friends and especially our country.
We want apologise for any inconvenience the initial decision might have caused and we also invite you to monitor travel restrictions to the EU prior to booking your stay.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now adopted additional measures, procedures and protocols to ensure every stay with us is even more magical, safe and clean.
Please find below an update on the new Comfort and Health & Safety initiatives we have implemented to give you peace of mind about future stays so you can book – and stay with us! – with confidence.
This page shall be regularly updated with the latest information regarding both Comfort and Health & Safety measures and you are therefore kindly invited to check it from time to time prior to reservation and check-in.
Enhanced Comfort at Mezzatorre Hotel & Thermal Spa
AMENITIES FOR ALL OUR GUESTS
- Daily breakfast a la carte
- Daily Lunch at our restaurant, wines and beverages excluded
- 100 Euro resort credit per stay per room not valid on retails
- One-way transfer from the port to the hotel, upon your arrival
- Use of the gym by appointment only within limited hours of operations
- Room service delivery fee included
- Internet Wi-Fi connection,
- Heated sea water pool and private beach access
- Tennis court available only with reservation
- Service, VAT and taxes.
- Check in 4.00pm – check out 12.00
Enhanced Health & Safety at Mezzatorre Hotel & Thermal Spa
The new Health & Safety measures have been adopted in compliance with the current directives of the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) and of national/local governmental and health authorities.
These measures – which shall be regularly updated based on possible new directives issued by the aforementioned authorities – at the moment include the following:
- Temperature checks for all guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above. Guests with a temperature higher than 37.5 centigrade will not be allowed to stay.
- Guests will be required to sign health declarations and liability waiver forms upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizers shall be placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room, restaurants, conference spaces.
- In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out shall be encouraged.
- Branded welcome kit including personal protective equipment (PPE) – namely: face masks, portable hand sanitizers – shall be provided to all guests.
- Enhanced health and safety training for all employees shall be put in place ranging from social distancing awareness to the correct procedures for wearing PPE as well as case monitoring and notification procedures.
- The employees shall be regularly subject to temperature checks, have to sign health declarations and constantly wear PPE.
- Paper amenities (like newspapers, newsletters and guest directories) shall be reduced throughout the whole hotel.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection shall be significantly increased across all hotel spaces.
- High touch areas – such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, bathrooms – shall undergo an even more frequent sanitization.
- More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms shall be ensured. Housekeeping service shall be subject to scheduling and on request for turn-down service.
- A more frequent change of guest rooms’ bedding and linens (to be bagged in the room to minimize contact) shall take place.
- Bedding and linens shall be washed with disinfectant and at higher temperatures to ensure their sterilization.
- Appropriate table distancing measures in breakfast areas and restaurants shall be adopted.
- In order to grant appropriate social distancing and cleaning/sanitization activities, gym, tennis court and SPA shall be operating by appointment only.
For any further information feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcome you again soon with our hospitality in one of Italy’s most amazing destinations